Convert GT/ProPoint USB Receiver to enable compatibility with 300 Series.
The required tools for this process, can be found here.
You will need:
- Dongle Commander
- nRFgo Studio for Windows
- SM300 Dongle Firmware
Download all 3 of these parts and follow the instructions below.
Install the Dongle Commander software.
Install the nRFgo Studio software (I used "typical" install).
Once this software is installed follow the instructions below to re-program your dongle.
1) Open the Swiftpoint Dongle Commander and nRFgo Studio (seen below)
2) Connect your new GT dongle (circle on Dongle Commander goes green)
3) Press the "Erase Boot Vector!" button
4) Circle goes black again. Unplug your USB dongle, then plug it back in again. Select "nRF24LU1+ Bootloader" that appears (press small arrow on left to make it visible)
5) Press the browse button
6) Select the previously downloaded firmware file (Swiftpoint nRF24LU1P V1-3 2010-7-5.hex)
7) Press Open. Then press the "Program Flash Memory" button
8) Check that the Log states the re-programming was successful.
9) Close the Dongle Commander and nRFgo Studio programs. Unplug your USB dongle, then plug it back in.
10) Follow normal mouse/dongle repairing procedure