How do I disable Edge Gestures on the Swiftpoint GT?
If you are using your GT on iPad with Jump Desktop, or on Mac with the Swiftpoint Manager. You may need to disable Edge Gestures for your other gestures to work correctly.
The process to do this is as follows:
If you are on MacOS and have the Swiftpoint Manager installed this will need to be disabled before you proceed.
A Disable Manager button can be found within the manager itself to do this.
- Set the switch on the bottom of your GT to 'CONFIG'.
- Open the cloud config page (https://gtconfig.swiftpoint.com/) on your computer.
- Hold down the rear mouse button for 5 seconds to open the config menu.
- Using the scroll-wheel to navigate the menu select "Configuration", then press the front mouse button.
- Now select "Customize Settings", then scroll down to "Edge Gestures (Enable / Disable)" and click again.
- Scroll down and select "Off".
- Exit the config menu by setting the switch on your GT back to 'ON'
If you disabled the Swiftpoint Manager at the beginning of this process it can now be enabled again with the same button you used to disable it.
Swiftpoint Manager - macOS Catalina Support
The GTs Swiftpoint Manager software is currently only compatible with macOS versions 10.10 to 10.14. As unfortunately Catalina (10.15) made significant changes which prevent the Swiftpoint Manager from detecting the GT at all. The GT does still work ...
GT Gesture Troubleshooting
If your mouse buttons, scroll-wheel and cursor are working correctly but but you are unable to gesture scroll, or use back button gestures. Please follow the steps below. 1. Check stylus is installed correctly, and not damaged The GT uses a stylus ...
Swiftpoint GT Software Downloads
Windows 8-10 Cloud Configurator macOS 10.10-10.14 Download Gesture Technology Driver for Windows 8/10 Download the GT Cloud Configurator Download Swiftpoint Manager for macOS 10.10-10.14 If you have Windows 8 or 10 you can enhance the touch gestures ...
How do I use the Swiftpoint GT?
Firstly ensure you are holding the mouse correctly. Next, practice clicking the left-click and right-click buttons on top of the mouse. The scroll wheel can be used like a traditional scroll wheel by scrolling with your index finger. GT ...
My mouse is not working in Parallels Access on iOS
If the Parallels Access app on iOS is not recognizing your mouse after pairing over Bluetooth you may need to enable support in its settings menu. You can find the settings menu at the top right of the Parallels Access home screen. From there scroll ...