How do I set the Swiftpoint GTs pointer speed?
The pointer speed can be set via your computer or laptop settings.
- Open Settings > Devices > Mouse (or press the Windows key and type 'mouse')
- Click "Additional mouse options" under "Related settings"
- Click on the Pointer Options Tab.
- Drag the pointer speed slider to a position that suits your use.
MacOS: With Swiftpoint Manager
- Open the "Swiftpoint Manager".
- Click on the "Point & Pan Tab".
- Drag the "Mouse Tracking Speed" slider to a position that suits your use.
MacOS: Without Swiftpoint Manager
- Open "System Preferences".
- Click on "Mouse" to open your mouse settings.
- Drag the Tracking Speed slider to a position that suits your use.
Swiftpoint Manager - macOS Catalina Support
The GTs Swiftpoint Manager software is currently only compatible with macOS versions 10.10 to 10.14. As unfortunately Catalina (10.15) made significant changes which prevent the Swiftpoint Manager from detecting the GT at all. The GT does still work ...
Swiftpoint GT Software Downloads
Windows 8-10 Cloud Configurator macOS 10.10-10.14 Download Gesture Technology Driver for Windows 8/10 Download the GT Cloud Configurator Download Swiftpoint Manager for macOS 10.10-10.14 If you have Windows 8 or 10 you can enhance the touch gestures ...
Swiftpoint GT Factory Reset
To Factory Reset your GT and restore all of its internal settings to default, please follow the steps or video below. Remove any existing Swiftpoint GT Bluetooth pairings to any nearby computer or device. Make sure your USB receiver is connected to ...
Swiftpoint GT USB Receiver Troubleshooting
If your GT is working correctly over Bluetooth, but you are unable to connect with your USB receiver, please try the following steps in sequence: 1. Re-pair your GT to its receiver Your GT may have just lost its pairing to your receiver. Please ...
Swiftpoint GT - In depth Bluetooth Troubleshooting
If your GT will connect to its USB receiver but you are unable to pair over Bluetooth, please try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Confirm that your GT is correctly entering Bluetooth pairing mode When you switch your GT on with one of its ...