My Swiftpoint GT is not automatically reconnecting over Bluetooth
If you are having trouble with your GT's Bluetooth connection not automatically reconnecting, we recommend performing the steps below when creating a new Bluetooth pairing to ensure a stable connection is established.
- Ensure your GT is well charged by placing it on the USB receiver for at least a few minutes.
- After charging, unplug the USB receiver to be sure it does not interfere with the Bluetooth connection.
- Set the Swiftpoint GT to the OFF position and access your computer or devices Bluetooth settings; ensuring that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Remove any existing Swiftpoint GT Bluetooth pairings. Both from the device you are trying to pair with, and any other nearby devices you have connected to previously.
- Hold down the rear button on your Swiftpoint GT and move the switch to the ON position. Approximately 5-10 seconds later the green LED will begin flashing quickly indicating pairing mode.
- Select your Swiftpoint GT in the Bluetooth device list and pair the devices (In Windows 10 click "Add Bluetooth or other device" then select Bluetooth to view devices available for pairing)
- Once connected, switch the GT off for for a few seconds, then back on to ensure it is correctly reconnecting after losing power.
Swiftpoint Manager - macOS Catalina Support
The GTs Swiftpoint Manager software is currently only compatible with macOS versions 10.10 to 10.14. As unfortunately Catalina (10.15) made significant changes which prevent the Swiftpoint Manager from detecting the GT at all. The GT does still work ...
Swiftpoint GT Factory Reset
To Factory Reset your GT and restore all of its internal settings to default, please follow the steps or video below. Remove any existing Swiftpoint GT Bluetooth pairings to any nearby computer or device. Make sure your USB receiver is connected to ...
Swiftpoint GT - In depth Bluetooth Troubleshooting
If your GT will connect to its USB receiver but you are unable to pair over Bluetooth, please try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Confirm that your GT is correctly entering Bluetooth pairing mode When you switch your GT on with one of its ...
My mouse is not working in Parallels Access on iOS
If the Parallels Access app on iOS is not recognizing your mouse after pairing over Bluetooth you may need to enable support in its settings menu. You can find the settings menu at the top right of the Parallels Access home screen. From there scroll ...
How do I pair the Swiftpoint GT over Bluetooth?
To pair your GT to a device over Bluetooth just follow the steps below. Go to the Bluetooth device menu in your system settings. Windows: Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth device or other device > Bluetooth. MacOS: System Preferences > Bluetooth. ...