Pen-grip mouse Factory Reset
If you are having problems with the connection to your mouse, or connecting to your mouse at all; a factory reset may help get you up and running again.
The steps to perform a factory reset are as follows:
- Set the switch on the base of your mouse to OFF.
- Hold down just the front two mouse buttons (not the rear button if you have a ProPoint).
- While still holding the two buttons set the switch to ON.
- Continue holding both mouse buttons for 10 seconds, the LED will flash orange intermittently then light up red at 10 seconds.
- Once the LED is remaining red release both buttons to complete the reset.
This reset will also clear any pairings both over Bluetooth, and with the USB receiver.
- To resume using your mouse over Bluetooth you will need to create a new pairing with the normal pairing procedure. But we would recommend also removing any old Bluetooth pairings from the devices you have connected your mouse to previously. Since they will no longer be valid and may cause confusion if they are left in your Bluetooth device lists.
- If you are using a USB receiver just hold your mouse close to it and roll the scroll wheel every few seconds. The LED should light up green in a few seconds to indicate it has been re-paired.
How do I pair my Pen-grip mouse with a USB receiver?
To pair your Pen-grip mouse to a new USB receiver please follow the steps below: Only USB charger/receivers can be paired with. If you have a USB charger with orange Swiftpoint branding (as included with TRACPOINT, PadPoint, PenPoint and GoPoint) ...
How do I pair with my Pen-grip mouse over Bluetooth?
The pairing process for the Swiftpoint GT is mostly the same as below, but not all of the details apply. So please refer here instead for pairing instructions if you have a GT. To pair your pen-grip mouse mouse to a device over Bluetooth please ...
Pen-grip Mouse User Guides
A quick-start guide will be included with your mouse, but you can also download PDF versions from the links below. Pen-grip Quick Start Guide & Regulatory Information English - QSG & Regulatory Information ProPoint/SurfacePoint User Guides: English – ...
My pen-grip mouse is paired over Bluetooth but is not reconnecting.
If your mouse is showing in your Bluetooth device list as paired, but is not connecting when you switch it on; one of problems described below could be happening. You should be able to tell which, based on how the light on your mouse responds when ...
Pen-grip mouse tilt sensor calibration
The latest generation of Pen-grip mice use a gyroscope to detect when the mouse is tilted for gestures, and for controlling the cursor in presentation mode. If this is miss-calibrated it can cause a variety of issues including: No cursor movement. ...