How do I pair the Swiftpoint GT over Bluetooth?
To pair your GT to a device over Bluetooth just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Bluetooth device menu in your system settings.
- Windows: Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth device or other device > Bluetooth.
- MacOS: System Preferences > Bluetooth.
- iOS/Android: Settings > Bluetooth.
- Ensure Bluetooth is switched on on your device.
- Remove any existing “Swiftpoint GT” entries in the list (and from any other devices nearby).
- While holding down the front button, move the switch on the underside of the mouse from OFF to ON. Release the front button once the LED starts to flash.
- When “Swiftpoint GT” appears in the list of searched devices, click on the device name to pair with the device. The LED will light up green for a few seconds when the pairing is complete.
- Once the pairing is complete and your GT is working over Bluetooth. Switch it off for a few seconds then back on to ensure the connection resumes after being powered off.
- If you encounter a problem, cycle the On/Off switch and try again.
Windows 7 does not have the required Bluetooth 4.0 support to pair with the Swiftpoint GT. So the USB receiver must be used instead.
Swiftpoint Manager - macOS Catalina Support
The GTs Swiftpoint Manager software is currently only compatible with macOS versions 10.10 to 10.14. As unfortunately Catalina (10.15) made significant changes which prevent the Swiftpoint Manager from detecting the GT at all. The GT does still work ...
Swiftpoint GT - In depth Bluetooth Troubleshooting
If your GT will connect to its USB receiver but you are unable to pair over Bluetooth, please try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Confirm that your GT is correctly entering Bluetooth pairing mode When you switch your GT on with one of its ...
My mouse is not working in Parallels Access on iOS
If the Parallels Access app on iOS is not recognizing your mouse after pairing over Bluetooth you may need to enable support in its settings menu. You can find the settings menu at the top right of the Parallels Access home screen. From there scroll ...
My Swiftpoint GT is not automatically reconnecting over Bluetooth
If you are having trouble with your GT's Bluetooth connection not automatically reconnecting, we recommend performing the steps below when creating a new Bluetooth pairing to ensure a stable connection is established. Ensure your GT is well charged ...
Swiftpoint GT Factory Reset
To Factory Reset your GT and restore all of its internal settings to default, please follow the steps or video below. Remove any existing Swiftpoint GT Bluetooth pairings to any nearby computer or device. Make sure your USB receiver is connected to ...