Updating Bluetooth Adapter Driver on Windows
If you are having problems with your Bluetooth connection to a Windows PC, ensuring you have the latest drivers for your computers Bluetooth adapter can help to resolve them.
You can check for updates on your PC manufacturers website, or via Device Manager with the steps below.
- Open your start menu and type "Device Manager", then select Device Manager from the results.
- Expand the Bluetooth category which will be near the top of the list.
- In the list find your Bluetooth adapter (Its name will likely contain either "Bluetooth Radio" or "Wireless Bluetooth").
- Right click on it and select "Update driver", then "Search automatically....."
- If no updates were available, uninstalling the existing driver then re-installing it may also help.
- Either way, after installing a new driver or reinstalling the old one, restart your PC.
Changing Bluetooth Power Management Settings
If your mouse is disconnecting unexpectedly, failing to reconnect over Bluetooth, or a firmware update is stalling half-way on Windows. Adjusting your systems Bluetooth power saving settings as described below can help. This Bluetooth power saving ...
My pen-grip mouse is paired over Bluetooth but is not reconnecting.
If your mouse is showing in your Bluetooth device list as paired, but is not connecting when you switch it on; one of problems described below could be happening. You should be able to tell which, based on how the light on your mouse responds when ...
Windows P3 Control Panel Changelog
Latest Version Control Panel V220.127.116.11 - July 2023 Heath module is now available to all pen-grip mice. Re-named and re-arranged items in main navigation menu. Split "Tilt Gestures" into its own section. "Wheel" section is now "Productivity Wheel" ...
Swiftpoint GT - In depth Bluetooth Troubleshooting
If your GT will connect to its USB receiver but you are unable to pair over Bluetooth, please try the following troubleshooting steps: 1. Confirm that your GT is correctly entering Bluetooth pairing mode When you switch your GT on with one of its ...
Cannot connect to mouse in firmware update mode on Windows 11
When updating your pen-grip mouse's firmware you need to create a pairing to the mouse while it's in firmware update mode. In the firmware update wizard this step is identified as "Create pair with DfuG4/P3Update". Due to a change in Windows 11 the ...