What is the difference between ProPoint and TRACPOINT?
ProPoint and TRACPOINT are part of our third generation Pen Grip range. So they both feature the same portable and ergonomic pen-grip design, but they differ in terms of features.
ProPoint is our flagship pen-grip mouse, while TRACPOINT is designed to provide great features and value specifically for travelers. So ProPoint is the more expensive model, but includes features not available to TRACPOINT.
Features included with both ProPoint and TRACPOINT:
- Ultra portable ergonomic pen-grip design.
- Two devices in one. Both a wireless mouse and presenter.
- New "Spotlight" presentation features.
- Customizable gesture functions with the "Swiftpoint Control Panel" for Mac and Windows.
- Up to two weeks battery life of a full charge.
- Rapid charge for over an hour of use from a 60 second charge.
- Bundled USB Charger.
- Bundled Travel Case.
The features currently exclusive to ProPoint include:
- Third mouse button which can be customized, and enables additional gestures.
- iOS remote desktop app support.
- Bundled Well-being software.
- ProPoints bundled USB charger is also a receiver, enabling its use with devices that do not support Bluetooth 4.0.
Along with TRACPOINT we are introducing several other models in our Pen-grip range. You can find more details on the differences between these models here.
Pen-grip mouse Factory Reset
If you are having problems with the connection to your mouse, or connecting to your mouse at all; a factory reset may help get you up and running again. The steps to perform a factory reset are as follows: Set the switch on the base of your mouse to ...
What is the difference between ProPoint and Swiftpoint GT?
Both the Swiftpoint GT and ProPoint use the same ergonomic Pen-Grip shape, so they look very similar at first glance. The GT is our second generation Pen-Grip mouse, and ProPoint is the third. So ProPoint inherits many features from the GT, while ...
How do I pair my Pen-grip mouse with a USB receiver?
To pair your Pen-grip mouse to a new USB receiver please follow the steps below: Only USB charger/receivers can be paired with. If you have a USB charger with orange Swiftpoint branding (as included with TRACPOINT, PadPoint, PenPoint and GoPoint) ...
Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel Download (For ProPoint, SurfacePoint, TracPoint, PadPoint, PenPoint, GoPoint & ErgoPoint)
The Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel supports our current generation pen-grip mice including the following models; plus ErgoPoint: ProPoint SurfacePoint TracPoint PadPoint PenPoint GoPoint P3 Control Panel Downloads Windows 10/11: P3 Control Panel ...
Enabling mouse support on iPadOS 13
From iPadOS 13.4 onward an improved cursor is available by default. So these steps should no longer be required. In iPadOS 13 Apple has added a form of mouse support called AssistiveTouch. This new feature enables a mouse cursor in all iPad apps ...