Who is the Swiftpoint GT for?
The Swiftpoint GT will make everyday life easier for most computer users and is an ideal device for people who:
- Use touch-optimized operating systems
- Do a lot of vertical or horizontal scrolling when reading documents or browsing the web
- Use productivity applications, including Microsoft Office, where they often switch between using the mouse and the keyboard, and between scrolling and precise positioning of the cursor
- Find touching the screen inconvenient or impractical, for example with a large monitor on a desk at some distance from the user
- Are concerned about their health and how using a mouse may affect it
- Travel a lot, find using touchpads difficult and need a mouse that can be used on the go
- Use a combination of Windows, Mac and Android devices and want to use the same mouse with all of them
- Use an iPad to remotely connect to their PC while traveling.
Swiftpoint Manager - macOS Catalina Support
The GTs Swiftpoint Manager software is currently only compatible with macOS versions 10.10 to 10.14. As unfortunately Catalina (10.15) made significant changes which prevent the Swiftpoint Manager from detecting the GT at all. The GT does still work ...
Swiftpoint GT Cloud Configurator
The Swiftpoint GT uses a web-based interface to modify its firmware settings. This is no longer available at its original location, but it can still be accessed and used to configure your GT by downloading a local version of it using the link below. ...
My mouse is not working in Parallels Access on iOS
If the Parallels Access app on iOS is not recognizing your mouse after pairing over Bluetooth you may need to enable support in its settings menu. You can find the settings menu at the top right of the Parallels Access home screen. From there scroll ...
Swiftpoint GT Factory Reset
To Factory Reset your GT and restore all of its internal settings to default, please follow the steps or video below. Remove any existing Swiftpoint GT Bluetooth pairings to any nearby computer or device. Make sure your USB receiver is connected to ...
Swiftpoint GT USB Receiver Troubleshooting
If your GT is working correctly over Bluetooth, but you are unable to connect with your USB receiver, please try the following steps in sequence: 1. Re-pair your GT to its receiver Your GT may have just lost its pairing to your receiver. Please ...