How do I pair my Pen-grip mouse with a USB receiver?
To pair your Pen-grip mouse to a new USB receiver please follow the steps below:
Only USB charger/receivers can be paired with. If you have a USB charger with orange Swiftpoint branding (as included with TRACPOINT, PadPoint, PenPoint and GoPoint) then you will need to pair over Bluetooth
- Ensure your USB receiver is attached to your computer.
- Move the switch on the underside of the mouse to OFF.
- While holding down front button, move the switch to ON.
- Continue holding the front button until the LED changes from orange to green.
- Release the front button and hold the mouse close to the USB receiver. The LED will light up green for a few seconds, once the green light is off, the pairing is complete.
ProPoint is used for the demonstration, but the process applies to all current generation Pen-grip mice.
If you have a previous generation mouse, please refer to the articles below for pairing instructions.