Windows P3 Control Panel Clean Install
If you are experiencing strange or unexpected behavior from your pen-grip mouse while the Control Panel is enabled, which disappears when you disable it. There may be a problem with your Control Panel installation.
To resolve this please try performing a clean install of the Control Panel with the steps below.
- Uninstall the 'Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel' from Control Panel/Apps & Features.
- Check that the two Swiftpoint 'Windows Driver Packages' shown below were removed when you uninstalled the Control Panel. If they were not, uninstall them manually as well.
- Delete the 'Swiftpoint' folder found in 'C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\'
- Delete the 'Control Panel' folder found in 'C:\Program Files\Swiftpoint\', if it still exists.
- Restart your PC.
- Download the latest Control Panel again here, and reinstall it.
- Launch the driver and check if it is working correctly.
If the problem persist, please submit a ticket
so we can troubleshoot the issue further.
Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel Download (For ProPoint, SurfacePoint, TracPoint, PadPoint, PenPoint, GoPoint & ErgoPoint)
The Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel supports our current generation pen-grip mice including the following models; plus ErgoPoint: ProPoint SurfacePoint TracPoint PadPoint PenPoint GoPoint P3 Control Panel Downloads Windows 10/11: P3 Control Panel ...
P3 Control Panel - Desktop Presenter
When using any of our pen-grip mice or ErgoPoint with the Swiftpoint P3 Control Panel on Windows you will have access to the "Desktop Presenter" tools. This is a set of tools that enhance your ability to perform presentations using your PC; either in ...
After Installing the Control Panel for Mac, my mouse buttons stop responding.
The latest versions of the Swiftpoint Control Panel for Mac require your mouse to have firmware version 1.20 or newer installed. So if your mouse has an earlier version it will need to be updated. To perform the update just pair with your mouse over ...
How do I pair my Pen-grip mouse with a USB receiver?
To pair your Pen-grip mouse to a new USB receiver please follow the steps below: Only USB charger/receivers can be paired with. If you have a USB charger with orange Swiftpoint branding (as included with TRACPOINT, PadPoint, PenPoint and GoPoint) ...
Mac Control Panel Legacy Support
It is now possible to update your mouses firmware directly on macOS using the Control Panel. Just make sure you have version 1.2.0 (54) or newer, then pair with your mouse over Bluetooth and you will be prompted to update automatically. If your mouse ...