Swiftpoint X1 Control Panel - Changelog
184.108.40.206 - Feb 2021
- Enabled unlimited nesting of Deep Clicks in Expert Mode.
- Improved system for resuming firmware updates if a problem occurs during an update.
- Disabled firmware update option after firmware update completes to prevent unnecessary re-flashes of firmware.
- Corrected UI issue which prevented nesting of Pivot inputs.
- Corrected issue with app signature which caused previous version to sometimes be identified as malicious.
- Resolved issue with "Scroll Down" and some other outputs not initializing correctly and causing crashes.
- Resolved issue where apps with admin privileges could cause active profile to switch unnecessarily. (Apps run as admin can still only be fully detected if Control Panel is also run as admin).
- Enabled partial translations of Expert Mode inherited from Swiftpoint Driver (Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish).
- Disabled auto-save on app exit which was occasionally causing config corruption.
- Removed prompt to close Swiftpoint Driver on Software update (It is only necessary for firmware updates).
- Hide various unusable output actions in Expert Mode when Tracer connected.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 2021
- Tracer can now access Expert Mode.
- Added Profiles and Action Libraries for:
Added confirmation dialogue when profiles are removed via "Manage Profiles".
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny 2
- Team Fortress 2
Added Control Panel version details to "Info" button on sidebar.
Blocked scroll-wheel on expert mode dpi sliders, combo boxes, and vibration outputs.
[MacOS] Removed black fill in menu bar icon to match macOS style.
Revised firmware update dialogues to address old 'Swiftpoint Driver' app only if it is running.
Fixed bug which prevented changing of default profile in Expert Mode.
Fixed issue where Z wasn't immediately detected if swapping from Tracer to Z.
Fixed issue where Global profile can be wiped when importing profiles.
Fix for mouse sometimes being temporarily disabled when X1 Control Panel is closed, or mouse is disconnected via expert mode.
Fixed crash that could occur when Tracer disconnected in Expert Mode.
Other minor UI tweaks and fixes.
18.104.22.168 - Oct 2020
- Added support for TRACER (Z still supported).
- New UI which provides a clear overview of your profiles mappings, and simplifies the creation of new profiles/mappings.
- Pre-configured profiles added automatically for supported games.
- Supported games also include action libraries containing all default keybinds for easy customization.
- All advanced functionality from the Zs old software is still available to Z users via Expert Mode.
- Custom mappings can be assigned names which they will be displayed as in the new UI.
- Mappings can now be copied and pasted between inputs in Expert Mode.
Introduction to the Swiftpoint X1 Control Panel
Intro The X1 Control Panel provides and easy to use interface for configuring mice in our Professional Range. Including the Swiftpoint Z and TRACER. If you do not already have it installed, it is available for macOS 10.12+ and Windows 7+ here. ...
My mouse stops working after launching the X1 Control Panel
If your mouse stops responding to mouse movement and button presses when it connects to the X1 Control Panel there may be a problem with the config file that the Control Panel is uploading to your mouse. To check if this could be the case first fully ...
Swiftpoint X1 Control Panel UI - Side Panel
In the side panel you can access the main menu via the cog icon. Links to helpful information like this page via the info icon. And mouse memory usage via the mouse icon. Main Menu Save Mappings to Permanent Flash Memory in Mouse By default the ...
Swiftpoint X1 Control Panel UI - Profile Panel
The profiles panel is where you can select which profile you want to view/edit, check or set which profile is active, enable or disable auto profile switching, and create or delete profiles. Selecting a profile to view/edit To view or edit a profiles ...
X1 Control Panel Crashes when importing profiles from Swiftpoint Driver
We've seen a few cases where problems importing profiles occurred due to partial corruption of profiles in the Swiftpoint Driver. Within the Swiftpoint driver this corruption presented as settings missing from the "<PROFILE> Settings" page. For ...